The Executive Committee is a body of appointed members, consisting of the five upper-level administrators, who jointly oversee the activities of the Wedge Recovery Centers. The Executive Committee jointly makes all decisions regarding to operations of the Centers, including:
- Establishing policies and procedures.
- Selecting, appointing, supporting, and reviewing the performance of each manager and employee.
- Setting salaries, compensation, and benefits packages
- Ensuring the fiscal viability of the organization and its programs
- Planning initiatives for continued improvements
- Ensuring agency compliance with all Local, State, and Federal regulations
The Executive Committee is comprised of:
- Chief Executive Officer – Christopher Sweeney
- Chairman – Armand Magundayao
- President & Chief Medical Office – Dr. Minda Magundayao, MD
- Chief Operating Officer – Jason McLaughlin
- Vice President, Finance – Carlo Candalla
The Executive Committee can be contacted with concerns or suggestions via Jason McLaughlin or 215-276-3922